Nail Art!

M Missoni in Spanish Cosmo May ‘13
I tried it out last weekend, just trusting my pulse and my own creativity to come up with some crazy design that would look amazing not just on the nails, but would look overall pretty on my hands! I even thought my goal was kind of hard as I tried to do some "classic" nail art, that would go with everything I'd wear during the week. There is no classic nail art! It is crazy, fun, and trendy! But there is a way of doing it with style, it might not be classic, but it can be stylish...

After painting them with a base of OPI bright orange, I proceeded to draw little dots with a dark gray color, that I think its called Lincoln in the Park at night....is it? Well, I don't remember and now I am feeling kind of lazy to go and check it out...anyway.....I ended up messing it up, when I started to incorporate a lighter version of orange, plus a light blue! Yes! I admit it, I had to use polish remover because what started as a cool trendy activity that would make me even trendier ;-) became a messy affair. I started to put coats and coats of different colors on top of one another, and it became a paste, difficult to remove!
So now, I found this blog, and she gives tons of ideas on how to do your nail art, and best of all, they are inspired on beautiful clothing designs. Check it out it is MissLadyFinger and this cool pictures are from her blog.
Taylor Swift in J.Mendel at the Met Gala ‘13

No comments:

Post a Comment