IF YOU COULD ONLY WEAR ONE COLOR FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE, WHICH COLOR WOULD YOU CHOOSE?

I know which one I would wear, without a doubt, but I won't tell you, just yet.

Choose the color you would choose to wear, if you had only one option, and let me know through a comment on this  post.

You can also check out the the meaning of colors, maybe it will give you a hint as to what color to choose or why.

I will let everyone know through a post on July 5th, what is my preference. The first person that posts the same color as me, will receive a personalized online Color Analysis worth USD200 and a copy of the 100 page E-book, "THE FIVE KEYS TO DRESSING WELL". If you are one of the first 50 people to guess the right color, you will also receive a copy of the E-Book "THE FIVE KEYS TO DRESSING WELL".


Give it a shot! Tell me which color you would choose to wear every day if you could only wear just one! You can only WIN!

Contest Rules
  • To enter the contest, leave a comment on this post.
  • Comments must be left on this post before July 5th, 2013, 12 p.m. US Eastern Time.
  • One comment per email address please.
  • Contest is open to entrants anywhere in the world.
  • The winner will be notified by e-mail within 48 hs of the closing date.
  • The first 50 participants that answer the same color chosen by me, will receive the E-book "THE 5 KEYS TO DRESSING WELL" by e-mail within 48 hours after the contest closing date.
  • Make sure you leave your e-mail in the comment box in order to receive your free copy of LookBookYou's E-book "THE 5 KEYS TO DRESSING WELL".



No comments:

Post a Comment