INSPIRATION doesn't come in DREAMS it comes in YELLOW

Yellow reminds me of...Bali Flowers, Vanilla Muffins, Laos sunsets, LV checkered bag, CK dresses, Bosporus cruises in Istanbul during sunset...

I feel inspired, I don't think I have ever been so inspired by a color, as I feel now about Yellow.

The truth is that with the exception of the dress from "How to lose a man in 10 days" I never thought yellow was either that elegant or sophisticated, and I had always assumed it was a difficult color to wear...

My walls I have painted yellow, I have been known to do that, but I owned a yellow shirt for years and never managed to leave the house wearing it...

But things are changing now, I am changing, and I am learning on how to use color effectively, hopefully you will learn with me...

These are a few of the things that inspired me...





No comments:

Post a Comment